This privacy statement provides information about the processing of personal data by X Event Solutions V.O.F. and only concerns the use of personal data of Visitors to the Website and/or the Event.
When purchasing tickets for the Event, the Visitor may be asked (by the relevant (presale) outlet or other parties) to provide personal data such as the Visitor's name, (email) address and telephone number, which data X Event Solutions V.O.F. will obtain from the (presale) outlet.
In addition, X Event Solutions V.O.F. has the right to use the personal data of Visitors, such as the Visitor's name, (email) address and telephone number, it obtains directly from Visitors in connection with orders placed with X Event Solutions V.O.F. via the Website.
X Event Solutions V.O.F. also has the right to obtain surfing data (including the IP address, date and time of the visit to the Website) of Visitors to the Website.
In order to enable the registration of a payment instrument obtained from X Event Solutions V.O.F. for use during the Event, such as a wristband or payment card, which can be used to pay for refreshments during the Event, the Visitor will be asked to provide an email address and a password. In order to receive a refund from X Event Solutions V.O.F. of the outstanding amount that was deposited on the registered payment instrument by the Visitor in case of loss or theft, the Visitor will be asked to provide certain data such as his/her name, email address, bank account number and telephone number. In addition, it will be necessary to inspect the Visitor's valid proof of identity.
What will your personal data be used for?
X Event Solutions V.O.F. uses the data in principle to be able to perform the agreements with Visitors in the best possible manner and for internal administration purposes.
More specifically, X Event Solutions V.O.F. may collect and use personal data:
- For the purpose of sending tickets and products purchased from X Event Solutions V.O.F. to the right person;
- In order to be able to link a payment instrument purchased by the Visitor from X Event Solutions V.O.F., only if the Visitor chooses this, to the Visitor so that the payment instrument can be blocked in case the payment instrument is lost or stolen;
- In order to be able to refund (any) remaining balance on the payment instrument obtained by the Visitor from X Event Solutions V.O.F., only if the Visitor chooses this, in case the payment instrument is lost or stolen and, in this connection, in order to be able to implement security measures and prevent fraud as much as possible;
- To provide Visitors with information or facilitate the provision of information to Visitors, for example by means of newsletters, concerning changes relating to tickets and/or events organised by X Event Solutions V.O.F.;
- For the purpose of establishing, maintaining and improving the contractual relationship with its existing and potential clients or for the purpose of improving the services and products; and/or to apply and comply with statutory obligations.
The data are not used for any purpose other than as described above.
X Event Solutions V.O.F. will not share data with third parties without the express approval of the Visitor, unless this is necessary for the performance of the agreement with the Visitor, or to improve the services and products, or unless it is required by law to do so.
X Event Solutions V.O.F. sends newsletters by email. You have the option to unsubscribe from the newsletter at the bottom of each newsletter you receive from X Event Solutions V.O.F.. You will no longer receive newsletters containing information if you unsubscribe.
Any backups of stored information created by X Event Solutions V.O.F. for the optimal performance of the systems are used exclusively for system recovery in the event of a system failure. Retention period
X Event Solutions V.O.F. retains personal data no longer than is strictly necessary for the performance of the agreements and in any event no more than two years after the agreement has ended, unless it is necessary to retain them for a longer period in order to comply with a statutory retention obligation. Inspection and correction
Visitors may file a written request to X Event Solutions V.O.F. at firstname.lastname@example.org for the inspection, correction and/or removal of their personal and other data. Any corrections will be processed following a written request to that effect. Visitors must ensure that X Event Solutions V.O.F. has the correct personal data. Changes
If you still have questions and/or comments after reading this privacy statement, please contact us at email@example.com